Pull This Thread

Musings of a painfully shy knitter

Monday, May 15, 2006

C is for Cookie

It is time for me to say goodbye to an old friend. My Cookie Monster lunchbox has served me well the past 4 years. But soft lunchboxes get a tad gross with use since you cant submerge them in hot soapy water. And I was the only person in my big corporate office building to possess such a lunchbox. Sadly this singled me out for some offhanded comments about "professionalism." Bleeech.

A three cookie salute for you my friend!


FYI- I am neither that skinny nor that busty in real life. Hooray for wacky camera angles!

Now I have a sweet new "grownup" and fully dishwasher safe lunchbox. mmm.. I wish I was eating lunch right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous David said…

    I'm her boyfriend/fiance. She is that skinny and busty in real life.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Sioux said…

    Yeah... I'm a smart/lucky girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home